The nutritional supplement contains vitamin D3 in sunflower oil, which ensures its high absorption.
Vitamin D3 1000 I.U. It is especially recommended for people who are lightly exposed to sunlight. During the winter months, the human body is not exposed to enough sunlight to produce vitamin D, but even with age, the body’s ability to synthesize vitamin D decreases by exposure to sunlight. During the winter months and in the elderly throughout the year, it is therefore recommended to take vitamin D in the preparations.
Vitamin D contributes:
- to the proper functioning of the immune system,
- for the proper absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus in the body,
- to maintain healthy bones and teeth,
- to maintain proper muscle function,
- plays a role in the cell division process.
Recommended dosage: 1 capsule daily after meals (drink with water).
Packaging: 90 capsules
|Active ingredient||Contect in 1 capsule|
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||1000 I.U.||25 µg|
carrier: sunflower oil; gelling agent: gelatin; humectant: glycerol; cholecalciferol. It does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
A balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle are essential to maintaining good health.